3M Coban Self-adherent Wrap - Neon Assortment, 3" wide - Case of 12

3M Coban Self-adherent Wrap - Neon Assortment, 3' wide - Case of 12far better than standard bandages ,was introduced to this item at doctors office and thought ,this is an ideal item for home emergency use

I am a nurse and use this tape constantly at the hospital, but now I have a need for it at home, our dog is injured and with all that fur, no way is regular tape going to work, and this is working perfectly. The price was right and the delivery fast. Thank you so much!

Buy 3M Coban Self-adherent Wrap - Neon Assortment, 3" wide - Case of 12 Now

This provides the perfect mix of colors and quantity to keep around the house for all the kids little and big injuries!

Read Best Reviews of 3M Coban Self-adherent Wrap - Neon Assortment, 3" wide - Case of 12 Here

I purchased this for my brother to cover his picc line while he goes through chemo. While I do believe it is a great product, I am not happy that the colors I received bright pink, orange and purple were three colors not shown as being part of the package (colors I doubt he'll use). A waste of money...

Want 3M Coban Self-adherent Wrap - Neon Assortment, 3" wide - Case of 12 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment