Non-Adherent Sterile Pad, 3"x8" (box of 50)

Non-Adherent Sterile Pad, 3'x8'This product is not exactly what I had before but it was definitely non-stick and the 3x8 inch pad required for the large scalding I had. Will definitely orger again when I need more.

These are long

and are great at not sticking to open wounds

the only grip I have is the seam is inside

But work real well also got the 4x4

cm of nv

Buy Non-Adherent Sterile Pad, 3"x8" (box of 50) Now

This item is very good and I would recommend it to those who need to use Non-Adherent Sterile Pad. Good turn around time and I would do business with this company again.

Read Best Reviews of Non-Adherent Sterile Pad, 3"x8" (box of 50) Here

great little pads that fit those long gashes. Saves trying to put a bunch of 4x4's on a long wound. work great with bandage sleeves.

Want Non-Adherent Sterile Pad, 3"x8" (box of 50) Discount?

These are similar to the Kendall non-adherent pads but are larger making covering larger areas easier. A good value product

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment