AlcoholPreps

Kendall Alcohol Prep Pads - #6818 - Box of 200The manufacturer must have determined the absolute minimum amount of isopropyl alcohol to saturate these with, meaning they do the job to prep skin before an injection, but just barely. Other pads I've used are more saturated. I use them to clean equipment, and for that purpose they are not that good.

This box of alcohol wipes worked perfectly for what I needed. They come in pairs, so they need to be separated on the dotted line (in case that's an issue for someone), but other than that the wipes are just good alcohol prep pads.

As an added bonus (and in case you didn't know), alcohol wipes are fabulous for getting Sharpies/pen ink off of hard surfaces like countertops/walls/pumpkins/whatever. Rip open one today (or as soon as the shipment arrives)!

Buy AlcoholPreps Now

The product just I received for this order is not the one pictured and/or advertised.

I posted a photo of the "Coviden" "Webcol" brand of pads in blue and white packaging that was sent to me. The "Kendall" brand name is nowhere on the actual package.

The pads seem fine. I have no idea about brand quality -prep pads all seem generic to me. I am posting this just for (absence of) accuracy in advertising.

Read Best Reviews of AlcoholPreps Here

Definitely a good value; my ONLY issue, pads seem less moist than previous ones purchased. However, this may just be a perception. Would buy again if that helps to ease any concerns.

Want AlcoholPreps Discount?

Item arrived swiftly and is exactly as described. No pads were old or dried out which seems to happen sometimes with pads like these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment