ST 37 ANTISEPTIC LIQUID Size: 16 OZ

ST 37 ANTISEPTIC LIQUID Size: 16 OZAs a child my pharmacist father swore by ST 37 for cuts, burns and sorethroats. It never hurt and did the job just about every time. Sometime after I left home and father retired, I noticed ST 37 had disappeared from drug store shelves. It was wonderful to see a notice online about its current availability. For a mild antiseptic type topical application, try ST 37. Don't let it join Merthiolate in the effective, painless but discontinued OTC medications!

The product arrived as indicated via email notification. The bottles were well wrapped assuring that they would arrive unbroken. We will use this vendor again.

Buy ST 37 ANTISEPTIC LIQUID Size: 16 OZ Now

I got a horrible deep knee injury when I was a child, and the pediatrician told mom to trickle a little ST-37 right down into the wound. I expected it to burn like everything else did -but it dramatically lessened the pain.

For my own kids, there was "Magic Blue Bottle" for everything from burns to toothaches and sore throats.

It kind of dropped out of sight in our part of the country for a few years. I am just tickled to find it online just in time for the grandchildren!

Read Best Reviews of ST 37 ANTISEPTIC LIQUID Size: 16 OZ Here

As a public school teacher, I accidentally discovered ST37 in the clinic when I got a paper cut. This product not only healed my cut quickly, but did not burn. I keep it on-hand all the time at home. I just found out that Amazon has it online, cheaper than [if "special ordered" by] my local CVS. I give it an A+++++.

Want ST 37 ANTISEPTIC LIQUID Size: 16 OZ Discount?

Like everyone else, my dad SWORE by this stuff and even my grandmother once used it on a terrible burn on her son in the 1930s. She was poor as dirt but would spend the money on the blue bottle of ST37 because it worked on so many things.

I had my grandkids for four days the first week of January. I dabbed some of this on my one year old grandson's ezcema because it was so irritated and he was scratching like crazy. He seemed like he really enjoyed with I would apply it and I only did so maybe 5-6 times. My daughter couldn't believe how much improved it was when she returned. She said other products have only reduced the irritation but the ST37 actually healed it up!

Researched main ingredient and see that it's used in age spot treatment. Naturally, I have been dabbing on a tiny bit each am and pm and no kidding, it is lightening these age spots I've had for YEARS. I'm going to buy some for each of my kids and their families!

0 comments:

Post a Comment