Ace Back Brace, One Size Adjustable

Ace Back Brace, One Size AdjustableCustomer review from the Amazon Vine Program I've been using back brace for over 20 years, I have spine fusion and metal implant, and I need lower back support most of the time. Needless to say I've tried numerous braces over the years, and this this one of the best. It's very light, breathable, and I can also adjust the amount of support needed by pulling more or less the two side elastic bands. It gives good support yet it is not too stiff. I had it on all day few times last week and it did not cause rashes like most other braces did. Excellent product, very happy with it.

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I'm an aging American male who runs, lifts weights, works in a factory with a concrete floor, and does chores and gardening around the house. Like most people who fit that description, I occasionally have to deal with back pain, sometimes from straining, sometimes from overwork, sometimes for no good reason at all. (Once I even pulled a muscle in my back while putting on my socks! No, really.) As such, I have a battery of medicines for when pain arises, and I also have a choice of several back braces and wraps to alleviate pain and provide warmth and support when needed. I'd tried other Ace products before (who hasn't?), but never one of their back braces. Unbelievably (or maybe not so), I badly strained my back the day this arrived. I took it right out of the box and put it on.

I like that it goes on easy without instructions. It has a flexible, breathable band that fastens with Velcro, and two more overbands for tightening and support. The structure is a little lumpy, but it is thin enough that it can be worn under typical street clothes (though you may have to finagle the waistband of your pants a little). Once I got it on and stood up, I could immediately feel the solid support of this brace. It has some rigid plastic forms that run along the sides that help it maintain stiffness. To be honest, these were a little bit uncomfortable at first and took some getting used to. After walking around and sitting in a desk chair for a while, I sat in the sofa to watch TV. This was not a good idea. The plastic supports dug into my sides and hips, which was neither conducive to supporting my back or to alleviating my pain. I tried to move it up and down and around, but I couldn't get it to be comfortable when seated on the sofa. This led me to conclude that this particular back brace is only 100% effective when the upper body is upright and largely straight.

Even with that drawback, though, I consider this to be one of the better back braces I have used over the years. It really feels solid and provides a little warmth in addition to the strong support. I think it will make a perfect brace for when I need one while running or maybe mowing the lawn. I can even see me wearing it to work under my factory clothes, if I need to. Ace continues to be a leader in athletic supports and braces, and this back brace is no exception.

Buy Ace Back Brace, One Size Adjustable Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Once you get this on in the right spot, it's very comfortable. I wore it for 8 hours last weekend while doing housework and it was fine. It's not as solid as a brace that you might wear for heavy-duty lifting, but you wouldn't want to wear one of those for 8 hours. Note also that it's less expensive than most of them.

As other reviewers have mentioned, depending on your body type, you may be limited in where you can comfortably locate this brace. I normally suffer from lower back pain, but couldn't find a sweet spot for this as low as I would've liked. Granted, it feels great around my midsection, but I wish I could wear it a little lower. To be fair, though, reducing my pudge a bit would likely solve that problem. Bear this in mind if you aren't on the slim side.

Unfortunately, this isn't supposed to go in the washing machine. So be prepared to hand wash it if you get it sweaty. In my experience so far, though, it seems to resist sweat and body odor pretty well. I didn't feel like I had to seal it up in a biohazard container after wearing it all day.

Read Best Reviews of Ace Back Brace, One Size Adjustable Here

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I have a herniated disc in my lower back due to a car accident. I can use all the help I can get when it comes to back support and pain relief.

When this Ace Back Brace first arrived I was highly impressed with the high quality of the brace. It is really well made. I also loved the fact that it has two levels of bands. This allows you to make it tighter and give yourself more support. The material is also very breathable. You could easily wear this all day under your clothes and not be too hot or sticky feeling.

This Ace Back Brace may not fit everyone. I am a female that wears a size 16 and this fits me perfectly. If I were any smaller, it would not fit. It should fit people that are larger than me to some extent (I am not sure what size it would fit up to). Since the brace is fastened by pulling in the ends on both side, I can not see a way around this. It would have been better if it was wrapped around one side so that it would fit everyone.

The biggest flaw however and the reason I will not wear this outside of the house is because it pushes things around on my body. I have a little bit of a stomach and it pushes my fat down to the bottom of the brace. It is most noticeable when I sit down while wearing the brace. It makes me feel self conscious and uncomfortable. I tried loosing it some, but then I felt as though it did not support my back enough when I did that.

I will continue to wear this around the house when my back hurts, but I will unfortunately not be using it at work where I need it most (I have a desk job).

Want Ace Back Brace, One Size Adjustable Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Over the years Ace products have been my go to choice for a variety of small injuries. Overall the company's line up has held it own in providing quality comfort and aid in the healing process. I easily opted for this opportunity to test one of their newer products. After a few weeks use, these are my thoughts.

After reading over the instructions I affixed the adjustable back brace to a comfortable setting. I must admit the feel is lighter and less restrictive then I first thought. The foam back support is better then expected. Adjustment is quite easy with the velcro fastener. I'm not really sold on the side mounted polystyrene strips. They can be uncomfortable when bending over to pick up items. I had no problem with wearing it under my clothes.

Standing up or sitting down I found it quite comfortable. When doing lawn chores I didn't even know I wearing this back brace until I bent over to pick up debris. Again the side mounted strips that I had mentioned earlier led to my discomfort. With the help of my hefty neighbor (44" waist) I soon found out that this product is not one size fits all.

Overall, this Ace product has its good points. For me I prefer a more defined back brace vice the light padding that this model is outfitted with. Still, for small aches and pains this back brace is a better then average, cost effective alternative.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment