Lee Pharmaceuticals Iodex, 1-Ounce Jar

Lee Pharmaceuticals Iodex, 1-Ounce JarI have had plantar fasciitis for almost 3 years. During that time I have tried physical therapy and cortizone shots but have not been able to find relief. I was so frustrated with it that I was almost ready to allow a doctor to give me 8 cortizone shots over the course of a 6 8 month period to try and take care of it; however, someone suggested that I soak my foot in Epsom salt for an hour and then apply iodex. After only a week, the lump in my heel was gone and after 3 weeks the pain was almost gone entirely. This stuff really is amazing!!

I'm a few months shy of sixty, "old school" and proud of it. I can tell you this, IODEX is simply a "gotta have" staple for anyone's medicine cabinet. This little jar of magic has been in my family's First Aid box, all of my life. NOTHING works as well for bumps and bruises. Rub a little on, and it prevents bruises from forming. Simply incredible. The iodine in a petroleum jelly base is one of the best bump and abrasion cures I know. It doesn't stain or sting.

Actually, I have had my family's original jar in my house for sentimental reasons. My Mom passed away a year ago, and going through her things, I just didn't have the heart to toss it out. It must be 50 years old. The top of the jar is abit rusty, however to my surprise, when I used it, it was still effective in treating my post operative wounds for the surgery on my thumb last week. A nasty bruise was forming at the base of my cast, and to my surprise, the bruise disappeared after three days of administrating it with Iodex. With all the hype in drugstore "over the counter" medicines, its a shame more people in the new generation don't know what a great medicine this is. Use it once and you'll never be without it. I Promise!

Buy Lee Pharmaceuticals Iodex, 1-Ounce Jar Now

This is one product that has stood the test of time, and then some. My mother used it on me when I was a little girl, and I continue to use it to this day. It feels like a gel going on, and doesn't stain. It takes out splinters, stops infections, and generally speeds up the healing of cuts. Just put a dab on and throw a bandage over it. It's a wonderful little ointment! It doesn't take much I have a bottle that I have been using for ten years. You get your money's worth many times over. It stores in a medicine cabinet, takes of very little space, and is always good to go. It should be a staple of everyone's first aid kit, especially if you have kids.

Read Best Reviews of Lee Pharmaceuticals Iodex, 1-Ounce Jar Here

I never heard of this stuf before but tried it on other peoples recomendation. Let me tell you that I am impressed. I have already had a few chances to use it on myself and my grand son and it doesn't sting and I find you heal much faster with it.

UPDATE; 5-11-13

I have used about 3/4 of my jar and have found that IODEX is fantastic on boils. It takes the pain away fast and makes them heal quick. It takes away the itch from bug bites in minutes and the swelling goes away in a few hours! Great on bumps and bruises too. I am ordering more to make sure I don't run out.

Want Lee Pharmaceuticals Iodex, 1-Ounce Jar Discount?

Dang, I'm glad someone invented this stuff! I'm a whimp when it comes to pain, and this is absolutely the only disinfectant that doesn't hurt. I recall as a kid getting a huge splinter down really deep inside my thumb. By evening it was swollen, red, and excruciating. We daubed on iodex, wrapped a bandage over it loosely, and the next morning, all pain and redness was gone, and the splinter had been drawn right out of the thumb and was sitting loose under the bandage! I've had similar luck with iodex drawing out embedded bee stingers. I've smeared it on some pretty nasty-looking scrapes and infected wounds, and each time, they've healed up cleanly and quickly. It even helps joint pain -arthritis, sprains, and so on.

Despite using it for so many things, a jar lasts years. I'm in my fifties, and have only needed a new jar three times in my entire life. Each time, I worried that maybe it's no longer being sold. I mean really, how can they possibly be making money on something that lasts a decade or so? I'm so glad to find it here on Amazon!

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment