Profoot Profoot Vita-Gel Corn Wraps

ProFoot Vita-Gel Corn Wraps, 3 ct.I have been using these for a long time. They have saved me a lot of pain. I haven't had any of the problems that Sangeet complains of. I suppose that everyone's foot is different, but I know that as long as I use these lovely thingys I do not get a corn between my toes. There is no adhesive to make your toe sticky and they have the advantage of being reusable for a long time with a little care. I just rinse them out and let them dry overnight. I have been reusing the same couple of wraps for many months.

I use these for my big toe for sandals and open toe high heel shoes that rub or pinch my toe right by my toe nail. These things are a life saver for that!! They can be used several times and you can wash them out by hand to re use them. They do not take up extra space in the shoes so they do not make the shoes tight. You can not tell I am wearing it either which is great!! I can also cut them to size for if I am wearing a sandal with a narrow strap over my toes. Again, I love these for shoes that bite and pinch my toes. They are not just for cornes!! This is also a great price for these! The gel is very comfy and it moisturizes while you wear them too. A must have for shoes that bite!!

Buy Profoot Profoot Vita-Gel Corn Wraps Now

I use simular products all the time. All the local stores have starting caring a much cheaper version that only has gel on one side not all the way around. This product does us gel all around but it is very short so it doesn't cover my toe.

Read Best Reviews of Profoot Profoot Vita-Gel Corn Wraps Here

My mom and auntie are thanking me each day for finding and buying this simple-genius product! Each can be used effectively for weeks.

Want Profoot Profoot Vita-Gel Corn Wraps Discount?

Very comfortable. Good quality seems like they will last along time. They hold up to getting wet very well. Cost was very inexpensive.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment