Prestige Medical 5-Pocket Organizer, White

Prestige Medical 5-Pocket Organizer, WhiteThis items is just what is pictured. It is not huge, but big enough to carry pens, scissors, pen light, sharpie, dry erase marker, etc... Fits well into my cargo pocket on scrub pants or the bottom front shirt pocket of my scrub top (un-tucked of course). Will it carry everything? No. But will it keep all of your pens, markers and such in a secure sleeve with no worries of open or un-caped pens marking all over your scrubs? Yes!!!

Way too small -definitely not adequate for anything a nurse needs to carry to bedside.

I will never use it. It does not fit easily on a belt to wear around your waist. I have decided I am returning it.

Buy Prestige Medical 5-Pocket Organizer, White Now

This "Pocket Organizer" is bigger then any pocket on my scrubs. I thought I'd try adding a belt to it and using like ScrubPocs, but it's too small for that. Basically not good for anything.

Read Best Reviews of Prestige Medical 5-Pocket Organizer, White Here

I love this organizer. It will fit all my needs and is very compact to carry around. I will recomond this to thers.

Want Prestige Medical 5-Pocket Organizer, White Discount?

So this is a good tool if you just need to organize your top white coat pocket and keep things from falling out every time you lean over. I keep my reflex hammer, light, and pens in it, and this has helped.

Only downside is you have to shove it in the pocket, and it sticks up a little, but for many med students, this is the least of our issues. Looks exactly as pictured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment