Nicorette Mini Lozenge - 4mg Mint - 81 Lozenges

Nicorette Mini Lozenge - 4mg Mint - 81 LozengesWe are finally smoke free! I was a pack a day smoker, my wife 1/2 a pack a day smoker. Two weeks ago we got these at the drug store with a $10 promotional coupon. For $30 we are now smoke free and it is CRAZY how easy it was! The lozenge releases a sudden burst in your mouth, and you feel the effects instantly. The sensation is similar to what you feel with a cigarette, and very satisfying. So much easier and effective than the gum, and NOTHING else has worked for us including the gum!

Reading the dosing guide is crucial to success! My wife now only uses 1-2 a day, and hardly has any cravings to speak of, I still use them regularly, but have noticed my cravings decreasing in intensity and frequency already!

Do this, it works, and the benefits are not only going to be physical, but mental and emotional! Once the monkey is off your back, what CAN'T you do?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment