Curad Scar Therapy, 21 ct

Curad Scar Therapy, 21 ctI got my cheeks pierced sometime last year, and about a month later i had developed some ugly hypertrophic scars right above the piercing (I have 8 other piercings that healed properly without any trouble). I then began alternating between neosporin and mederma to try to get the tiny raised skin to go downNot effective. I tried Scar Away gelNot effective. I also couldnt afford to spend $30+ on other scar treatments. Then my mom brought home one sheet of Curad scar therapy that a friend had given her. i cut two tiny squares and placed them over the scars. When I removed it a few hours later, (you only keep it on a few hours the first time, gradually increasing the length of time each application stays on) my scar was much softer and visibly smaller. i used the scar pads once a day and within 2 weeks the raised tissue was back in uniform with the rest of ,y face. NO MORE FUNKY PIERCINGS! I do still have very very slight

discoloration from the scar but it covers with minimal make up. I never tried it on scars ive had for multiple years, but it worked great on my hypertrophic scars. Worth trying it out.

The pad is much thinner than it use to be and the amount of silicon on the pad has been reduced. The pad barely adheres to the scar (rolls off). I wore the pad for almost 2 weeks with no visible improvement in the appearance of my scar. I am very disappointed that the product is now inferior to other products and cost 2-3 times more! Furthermore, it is now inferior to what it used to be. I used to see results within 2 or 3 days and I used to pay under $10 per box.

There are now other products that deliver for less money. I was very disappointed.

Buy Curad Scar Therapy, 21 ct Now

I used these to try to save a few bucks before I finally bought the medical grade ones and they did not work at all. I followed the instructions to the letter and they showed no improvement at all. I was so upset because I wasted alot of time when I could have been using something that really works. I finally went to my doctor who recommended Scaraway, which is a professional grade silicone that is thin and like a soft fabric, not stiff like these curad ones are. I felt a difference in the softness of my scar in just a few days and the way the height, thickness and color of my scar diminished over a period of weeks was nothing short of amazing. On one of my surgery scars you can barely see where the surgical cut was. I learned my lesson here...don't skimp on quality, ask you doctor for the professional grade scaraway sheets or get them at a better price here on Amazon.com

Read Best Reviews of Curad Scar Therapy, 21 ct Here

I have used several different types of silicone pads and these are awful. Unless you need them on a totally flat part of your body that does not move much, these are not going to work well for you. My scar is on the back of my left hand. I thought since these are kind of self stick, they would be easier to use, but they are so unflexable, they wrinkle up and come off right away. I tried to wrap gauze over it as I have to do with the other types to keep them in place, and they still wrinkled up and came off. The whole point of the silicone is not just to smooth the area, but keep air out to keep scar tissue from forming further. These failed on both counts. Too bad too as they are a bit expensive. I expected more from a Curad product.

Want Curad Scar Therapy, 21 ct Discount?

Very thin sheets of silicone. I still have old one from two years ago. Is it hard to be honest in this economy? It is healthcare though with people involved. But well you, Curad, know this! Good luck to you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment