Ice Aid Vintage Style Ice Bag, LUV Multi Colored Hearts

Ice Aid Vintage Style Ice Bag, LUV Multi Colored HeartsThis is a TINY ice bag. Can only hold 4 ice cubes. Ad needs to mention it is for children. Not worth it!

As other reviewers have stated this ice bag is quite small, but since I wanted a smaller bag than the ones that I already own, the small size was a selling point for me. This bag works with heated water or with ice and is perfect for icing an area like your neck or shoulder.

This bag is of a very good quality and will surely last for years to come. For less than ten dollars this was a wonderful deal.

Buy Ice Aid Vintage Style Ice Bag, LUV Multi Colored Hearts Now

This is a smaller ice pack that we have in our first aid kit. We have an ice cube tray that makes small ice cubes, and those work perfectly for this ice pack. I can see how regular size ice cube trays would not work well for this ice pack. I have used it for my small children as well as myself and it works great! The small ice cubes are key!

Read Best Reviews of Ice Aid Vintage Style Ice Bag, LUV Multi Colored Hearts Here

This is the perfect size bag if you want to zero in on the spot where you have swelling or feeling pain. I have purchased several types of these bags for myself and friends and family, and they all love them. I use this bag on my neck at work with either ice or hot water it is not so big that it is clumsy but the perfect size. A friend of mine had broken her ankle and after the surgery had some swelling she uses this type of bag and says it is a perfect fit. This bag and the others like it are great i do not regret my purchase of any of them! :)

Want Ice Aid Vintage Style Ice Bag, LUV Multi Colored Hearts Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment