Grafco 6 1/2" Deluxe Finger Ring Cutter, 1/Ea, GHF1372-1

Grafco 6 1/2' Deluxe Finger Ring Cutter, 1/Ea, GHF1372-1I had recently ordered the above product based on the type of ring cutter shown in the picture. Believing that this is what I would receive. I have had problems with other types of ring cutters before and I find the plier type to be most effective and more comfortable for me and the patient. This is not what I received; I received a CHEEZY CHINCY version of a ring cutter more like the standard type with the thumb button to apply pressure. Also the blade was busted and flat spotted. I immediately contacted the seller (JEWELDENT) who was less than helpful, who (without any apology or concern) just told me nothing more than to return the product to AMAZON for a refund instead of attempting to take care of the product themselves. Bad customer service on their part. I am never using (JEWELDENT) as a supplier again due to their lack of concern about their faulty and fraudulent product. Thanks for reading and have a great day.

The standard ring cutter leaves my thumb extremely painful by the time I'm finished. This one is great. I'll never go back to the old kind.

Buy Grafco 6 1/2" Deluxe Finger Ring Cutter, 1/Ea, GHF1372-1 Now

The item I received was cheap and only a standard ring cutter. I also paid two times the price Of the item for shipping and handling when it was advertised for less. I will never use this company again, nor will I recommend it to anyone I know.

Read Best Reviews of Grafco 6 1/2" Deluxe Finger Ring Cutter, 1/Ea, GHF1372-1 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment