Dream Blow Job & Hand Job Simulator Sex Toy - Futuristic Technology

Dream Blow Job & Hand Job Simulator Sex Toy - Futuristic Technologyi ordered this coming back from afghanistan as a go between when the wife was not available and after playing with her a few hours later gaave it a try...I had an amazing climax this is so much better then a lot of sex toys..use a lot of lube or spit and just hold it in place until it takes hold it will get you off...and it feels very very good...the battery compartment was tricky at first that is why I gave it 4 stars and it does make a lot of noise..but the hands free bliss is worth it when this one wears out I will definately buy a new one

First off, the product just doesn't work. The up and down motion is nowhere near enough to mimic thrusting or sucking. I tried using this product multiple times with the same ending. I just had to use something else. Don't get this unless you feel like wasting money.

Buy Dream Blow Job & Hand Job Simulator Sex Toy - Futuristic Technology Now

good product that does what it is designed to do. I would advise that it is a good aid for pleasure.

Read Best Reviews of Dream Blow Job & Hand Job Simulator Sex Toy - Futuristic Technology Here

I liked this product though it didn't really get me off. The stroking feature only moved maybe an inch on my device, so that was a let down. Although, the vibration on mine was wonderful. It was not able to get me off but it was able to keep me going. this would be good for someone wanting the stimulation but not the orgasm.

Want Dream Blow Job & Hand Job Simulator Sex Toy - Futuristic Technology Discount?

I should have paid attention to the reviews. I am just average size and it just hurts. Mabe for a hotdog would be fine . spend the extra money for a fleshflight

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment