Homeocare Labs Arnica Montana 30c, 0.3 ounces Tubes (Pack of 2)

Homeocare Labs Arnica Montana 30c, 0.3 ounces TubesThis is the best delivery device for pellets I've seen. You can get just as many as you need with a few twists of the wrist. That's great.

I was a bit concerned it was in plastic, they assured my the plastic is non-reactive and won't interfere with the Arnica. So when I need Arnica, this is the one I'll use.

This stuff works great for pain relief, it really surprised me. Just 3 little pellets under your tongue and in a little bit pain is gone. A dear friend told me about it, I have to remember to thank her profusely.

Buy Homeocare Labs Arnica Montana 30c, 0.3 ounces Tubes (Pack of 2) Now

the product was almost impossible to open and get the plastic off. AFter it was open I found it difficult to get the correct amount of pellets out. then the cap kept falling off in my purse and pellets were all over. found the product to less as effective as Boiron

Read Best Reviews of Homeocare Labs Arnica Montana 30c, 0.3 ounces Tubes (Pack of 2) Here

I do not have the ability to test the contents to say if it's better or worse than competing brands, so I am assuming the Arnica itself is the same--kind of like aspirin is aspirin (unless someone manufactured it in their basement). The difference is the packaging, and that's why I'll never buy this brand again. This was an absolute horror to open, and this manufacturer clearly wins in the "tamper proof and childproof" category. After almost five minutes of starting to break into a sweat trying to open the tube, I had started to doubt my IQ, eyesight, and manual dexterity. If only I lived with Houdini ....

Want Homeocare Labs Arnica Montana 30c, 0.3 ounces Tubes (Pack of 2) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment