Nexcare Sensitive Skin Tape, 6 Count

Nexcare Sensitive Skin Tape, 6 CountCustomer review from the Amazon Vine Program 3M's Nexcare Sensitive Skin Low Trauma Tape is perfect for the elderly, young children and furrier friends and family. The tape does not painfully adhere to neither hair nor sensitive skin surfaces; it has a soft, thin cloth-like feel and it peels off gently.

With easy removal comes a lesser ability to cling to areas which flex too much, but it will hold well. It will stay in place if it gets wet, but if removed wet, it's pretty much over. This is specifically made to avoid the hurt associated with ripping off medical tape, so this is an excellent option to have for situations which can exploit its purpose, especially when dressing cuts or wounds that would best be left undisturbed by excessive tug.

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program This tape is ideal for those with sensitive skin or for those with lots of hair. I used this to secure some dressings on one of my dogs. It removed without pulling her hair and left no sticky residue. She was sedated which probably helped since the sticking power is somewhat less than regular skin adhesives and it is not especially flexible.

This is helpful for the elderly or others sensitive to regular adhesives. It seems to work best where it is not exposed to a lot of action or bending. Recommended.

Buy Nexcare Sensitive Skin Tape, 6 Count Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program This is the skin tape that they use at the hospitals which is top of the line. I have very sensitive skin so this was a blessing that it did not rip my skin when I took it off. Applies easy to troubled area-I used scissors to cut it and it did not get all stuck in the tape like so many of them do.

Good product!

Read Best Reviews of Nexcare Sensitive Skin Tape, 6 Count Here

I had a diabetic abscess that required dressings for almost 8 weeks. During that time I tried every tape recommended for sensitive skin. While this product is not irritation free, it is by far the least aggravating to my skin of all the products I tried. Surgeon was surprised at how well it sticks to the skin and also doesn't aggravate the skin.

Want Nexcare Sensitive Skin Tape, 6 Count Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Tape like this makes taking care of little scrapes and cuts easy: you cut off what you need, maybe use a little cotton wool to pad it (with some antibiotic cream on it), and tape it down.

It says it's for sensitive skin, and when you look at it in detail, it even says you can reposition the tape. Why you'd want to do that, I'm not sure.

Here's my beef, and maybe it goes with the turf: it doesn't stay stuck down very well. I scraped a knuckle doing some carpentry and tried the tape on it. Every time I pull on or off my work-gloves, there goes the tape.

I guess what I really want isn't something for sensitive skin. This product helped me see that what I'm really looking for is the old-fashion kind of bandage that glued down over the cut and wouldn't come off for a week, rain, shine, or in the shower the kind that might even leave some glue on your skin for a couple of days.

Seems I just got the wrong product, so if you or your kids are sensitive to bandages, and don't mind them falling off frequently as a trade off to not having irritated skin, this will be what you want.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment