Americo 7130 Silk Surgical Tape, Each Box Has 4 Rolls, White, 3 Inchx10yd, (Pack of 2)

Americo 7130 Silk Surgical Tape, Each Box Has 4 Rolls, White, 3 Inchx10yd,I use this tape to keep my mouth closed while using a nasal pillow CPAP machine to avoid dry mouth in the morning. Two five-to-six inch pieces are used in a cross hatch fashion between cheek and chin and under my nose to prevent interference with the nasal pillow.

This tape does not stick very well to my face, especially if I did not shave in the morning, so sometimes I'll use an extra-long piece vertically across my mouth. Most of it holds up through the night, and it removes fairly easily. However, it is very hard to tear by hand and requires several tries along its length. Unless you have the strength to tear a phone book in half, scissors are recommended.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment