Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel, 8 Hour deet free repellent 12 pack wipes (Pack

Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel, 8 Hour deet free repellent 12 pack wipesSome people's body chemistry attracts bugs more than others. I'm one of those. When out for a walk with others, I'm their best bug repellent. Seriously. Bugs find me, have a snack, then go home to tell their friends.

I used to suffer with Deet. While it did a great job keeping them away, it irritated my skin. I simply had to choose which of two bad choices I prefer. (I went with the Deet, then showered it off as soon as back inside. Itching takes a few days to go away).

Then I found these. I bought an 8-pack and paid the shipping (I'm a Prime member, but that size wasn't Prime-eligible) and tried it for a walk in a state forest yesterday morning. I was out about 3 hours and did not need to reapply (I would have with the Deet wipes). No skin irritation.

I just ordered more in the double-pack size to avoid shipping charges.

If you are looking for an alternative to Deet, give this a try.

Completely protected me in Costa Rica and in the southeast USA. Very light weight solution for bugs. One wipe is enough to protect a grown man or two children for eight hours. No significant odor or skin feel. And unlike DEET, it is safe to use with sunscreen. I always keep an extra in my pocket when I am out! When reading reviews, be aware that if it isn't by a "Verified Purchaser", it may not be accurate for this specific product.

Buy Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel, 8 Hour deet free repellent 12 pack wipes (Pack Now

In theory I'd much rather use this than the noxious chemical alternatives but I'm just back from Guatemala covered in painful mosquito bites that all occurred minutes after applying plenty of fresh Natrapel. Now I contemplate the odds of dangue fever transmission for another week or so.

Read Best Reviews of Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel, 8 Hour deet free repellent 12 pack wipes (Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment