3M Cavilon Moisturizing Hand Lotion 9205, 16 oz. (Pack of 12)

3M Cavilon Moisturizing Hand Lotion 9205, 16 oz. I'm a doctor who washes his hands many many times a day at work. Recently, the birth of our daughter means that I now continue that pattern at home as well. Alcohol hand sanitizers are used quite often, but soap and water are needed at least 15-20 times a day and this can be very tough on your hands. I've tried all manner of hand moisturizers. Most lotions aren't too effective, and the intensive treatment options are all too greasy, and make you useless for things that require gripping objects. The Cavilon lotion works well. I first used it at work, because our hospital began supplying it. Simply stated, it moisturizes without being too greasy, and doesn't have a heavy scent. I like it enough that I bought a bunch for home my wife loves it!

Save $0.53 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment