Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts Citrus -- 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets

Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts Citrus -- 25 Quick Dissolve TabletsI felt scratch throat then

I bought Zicam rapid melts took for two days I had no colds or chest infection symptoms

The last time I had scratch throat I was in bed sick for a week took mucinex but it didn't

resolve anything, with zicam cold syptoms gone!!

I've been using the CVS store brand without stomach aches or nasty taste problems despite what the fact that the box warns of possible stomach aches. I bought a bottle of the Zicam brand to see if the original product worked any better but the taste is just plain awful. The citrus flavoring doesn't cut it. I dissolve a tablet then I throw it away when I get near the core cuz that's when it starts tasting really bad. Plus you get bad stomach acid from this if you use on an empty stomach. I can dissolve the CVS brand on an empty stomach without acid problems AND (unlike the Zicam) it actually tastes good. Ironic that this becomes a case where a generic brand is actually better to take than the actual brand. As far as whether or not the product works, I'm sure it does. It's helping my current cold where I dont have a crazy stuffy nose. But if you want to avoid stomach acid and nasty tastes dont do the Zicam brand.

Buy Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts Citrus -- 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets Now

Zicam RapidMelts have killed many a sore throat of mine. As soon as you feel a cold coming on or your throat starts to get scratchy, pop one of these in your mouth, and keep taking them every three hours for the rest of the day. If that doesn't kill your stuffy nose (and it will), take more the next day until your symptoms are gone.

Though Zicam doesn't work as well once you already have a full blown cold, it can help you get well more quickly. I highly recommend Zicam to anyone who gets head colds and sore throats frequently.

Read Best Reviews of Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts Citrus -- 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment