Braunamid Synthetic Suture / Needle Combinations - 45 cm - 2/0 - Medium

Braunamid Synthetic Suture / Needle Combinations - 45 cm - 2/0 - MediumGreat vendor with quick shipping. I am an outdoorsy type that likes to hike, camp and rockhound. I believe it is important to have a good and well thought out first aid kit, as too many things can happen when your out on trail. This purchase completes my kit. The sutures are small, compact and extremely lightweight. Good for use on people or pets.

Timely delivery. Great addition to my EMS pack. If you've got the training, you'll want to add these to your First Aid kit!

Buy Braunamid Synthetic Suture / Needle Combinations - 45 cm - 2/0 - Medium Now

After years of out back traveling and canoe touring with a basic first aid kit -I am loading up for emergencies other than little cuts and bruises. These will come in handy if a really cut myself bad.

Read Best Reviews of Braunamid Synthetic Suture / Needle Combinations - 45 cm - 2/0 - Medium Here

Ordered a few of these simply because I have had so many injuries over the past years and watched, even helped twice lol, myself recieve stitches plenty of times got lots of cleaning stuff no time to do it myself! Good price as well!

Want Braunamid Synthetic Suture / Needle Combinations - 45 cm - 2/0 - Medium Discount?

arrived on time. the product was well packaged and packed. appears to be a new suture. have placed it in my medical bag

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment