Apex Apex Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organzier

Apex Weekly Pill Organizer, Twice-a-Day, 1 Pill OrganizerAlright, these twice daily pill boxes are harder to find than they should be. So you're kind of stuck with whatever you find, but there are good things and bad about this box.

Pros:

Two different colors; makes it harder to mess up your AM and PM.

Durable plastic; have been using it for over a year and no problems.

Large; bigger than you expect, hold many pills including those big ones.

Cons:

Look closely, the PM days go from right to left. This seems backwards to me, it's oppisite of how we read and also from the AM side. This has taken A LOT of getting used to and caused frequent problems. I still forget sometimes.

Writing fades. I guess this happens with every case though.

All that said, I'm still using it because I can't find anything else to acomidate my pills (usually at least 5 each dose, two of which are large). I think at this point if I found one that went the "right" way, I'd probably have an even harder time remembering.

Update:

One of the doors has finally started to fall off. I have it held on now by a couple of pieces of athletic tape. So with daily use, mine lasted about a year and a half.

Works as it should, is roomy and holds a huge number of pills per compartment, even several large ones like vitamins. The lids can be removed for cleaning, the compartments are contoured for easy pill removal.

A drawback for me is the fact that the lids open too easily. Therefore, this is a pill organizer best suited for the countertop at home but not for travel because the contents would be spilled very quickly. Other than that: Good product.

Buy Apex Apex Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organzier Now

I bought this pill organizer for traveling and was very disappointed. The closures on each slot are so weak that you have to hold them all closed when you open one, else all the pills come tumbling out. I bought it at WalMart which is an hour away, so of course won't go to the trouble of returning it, but can warn others here.

Read Best Reviews of Apex Apex Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organzier Here

I own several of these and am ordering more so I can prep vitamins and meds for hubby and I a couple of weeks at a time. None of mine have broken down and my oldest box is several years old, having survived a handful of cross-country trips.

Pros: Roomy enough for my 8 huge supplement pills and several smaller medications in each compartment. Tops pull out for easy loading and washing. Cheerful colors differentiate between morning and evening doses at a glance. Incredible discount and low shipping (fast delivery, too).

Cons: Sometimes the lids do pop open when I travel, but I just slip the pill organizer into a gallon zip bag and fold it over. You could slip a rubber band around it until you reach your destination but the zip bag is fine for me. Almost all pill organizers I've purchased have popped open in my purse so I didn't subtract a star for this.

Want Apex Apex Twice-A-Day Weekly Pill Organzier Discount?

I like this pill container and I'm glad I ignored the negative reviews. The fact that the top comes out makes it easier to fill if you take 10 plus large pills twice a day or have movement issues like I do. Also the night side does read from right to left but if you are taking AM meds then you can look and say I took Wednesday mornings meds and know then that it's time for Wednesday night. I would order it again.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment