Trojan Condom Magnum Thin Lubricated, 12 Count

Trojan Condom Magnum Thin Lubricated, 12 Count
  • Thinner than regular Magnum condoms for sensitivity
  • Larger than standard latex condoms for extra comfort
  • Tapered at the base for a secure fit
  • Made from Premium Quality Latex - To help reduce the risk

We buy these condoms as they don't leave my wife hurting when done. Where as other condoms do.

Pros:

Made by trojan a name you can trust

Fits perfectly for me (above average but not huge)

I actually feel like im having sex and am able to climax with this condom.

I have never had this condom break on me

Never had this condom slip off

No burning after sensation for me or the wife!

Its a little wider at teh base so the bottom of teh condom doesnt leave stress marks.

Cons:

though thin still a condom and doesn't quite feel as good as the real thing.

In short I highly recommend these to anyone. My wife likes them also and this is the only condom she likes.

Buy Trojan Condom Magnum Thin Lubricated, 12 Count Now

This is great reliable protection without the feel of being behind the glass window! I have tried many different brands and styles! I'm now committed to using this product because of its close to real feel without compromised protection, quality, reliability and the price works.

Read Best Reviews of Trojan Condom Magnum Thin Lubricated, 12 Count Here

I like these because the regular magnums are too thick. Hard to break, and If you feel it getting dry just change it out.

Want Trojan Condom Magnum Thin Lubricated, 12 Count Discount?

When me and my husband do use condoms, which is rare now that I'm on a magnificent birth control, we used these or "Skyn." For a condom, it feels pretty decent. Not as great as going without one, but sometimes the occasion calls for one. However, if you're well endowed or if you're a girl and your husband/boyfriend is well-endowed, be careful with going too hard with these! One night the condom shredded. Completely broke from the tip to the base because he packs some heat! We didn't even notice until we were done because these condoms are so thin. So if you don't have a great birth control in tandem with these condoms, I'd get a thicker condom so accidents don't occur. Overall, it's one of the best condoms a couple can use that's "close" to the real thing, so if you're a regular condom user, it's a good brand to try.

Initially I was concerned about using "Thin" condoms but they are as reliable as the regular magnum condoms. I like these condoms because they have additional room at the base making for a more comfortable experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment