Medique 733P10P 10-Person Plastic First Aid Kit

Medique 733P10P 10-Person Plastic First Aid KitI was looking for a general all-purpose first aid kit to have on hand while around the home, camping, on picnics, etc. This provided exactly what I was looking for. Most of the kits in my initial search were nothing more than a collection of different band-aids and aspirins in a box. This kit goes the next step beyond band-aids with gauze, tape, cold pack, scissors, tweezers, and more. Now I feel much better prepared for the unexpected emergencies, whether its pulling out splinters, covering an injured eye, or treating a blister.

I bought this 1st Aid Kit for my son to take to college. Good size and good selection of 1st aid products for decent price. I don't think he has had to use anything in it yet, thank goodness.

Buy Medique 733P10P 10-Person Plastic First Aid Kit Now

I work in the medical field so this kit has the appropriate amount of supplies in case of an emergency.

Read Best Reviews of Medique 733P10P 10-Person Plastic First Aid Kit Here

This first aid kit is good for the house or car. It has enough stuff for 10 people. The small design means it stores easily under a sink or in the car. It can be mounted to a wall so this would serve will in a garage too.

Want Medique 733P10P 10-Person Plastic First Aid Kit Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment