Prestige Medical 745-prb Compact Carrying Case Pink Ribbon Black

Prestige Medical 745-prb Compact Carrying Case Pink Ribbon BlackI am extremely happy with this product!!! It fits my stethoscope blood pressure cuff id badge and much more!! It looks really small but it has a lot of room!!!!! Not to mention that it matches my other items perfectly!!!!!! Really happy with this purchase

My stethoscope fits perfect in here. I love carrying it around in this bag so it is not out in the open collecting germs.

Buy Prestige Medical 745-prb Compact Carrying Case Pink Ribbon Black Now

This bag is a disappointment. It is not very big nor is it very well made. My zipper broke on about the second time zippering it. Very disappointing!!!

Read Best Reviews of Prestige Medical 745-prb Compact Carrying Case Pink Ribbon Black Here

The bag was smaller than expected. My Cardiology III does not fit in the bag. I kept the bag and decided to use it as a cosmetic bag instead. I have seen other Littmann scopes fit in the bag, though the Cardiology III does not.

Want Prestige Medical 745-prb Compact Carrying Case Pink Ribbon Black Discount?

The material is a little cheap compared to my other case that came with my BP cuff. But the case looks very cute and, FYI, it fits either the blood pressure cuff OR the stethoscope (not both!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment