First Aid Kit #10 Unitized Truck Kit Empty

First Aid Kit #10 Unitized Truck Kit EmptyThis first aid kit was smaller than I expected. There are no dimensions on the product page, so that's my own fault for not researching what a #10 truck kit is. (I still have no idea if it's a standard thing.) The dimensions are about 7.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 (eyeballing guesstimate).

We bought two of these kits, thinking to put one in the car and one in the bathroom, but this is not large enough for a home medical kit, so one will go in each of our cars. It's quite durable, with a rubber seal and sturdy hinges, so I'm sure it will take abuse well.

The deducted star is for how hard the box was to open the first time. I don't know what they did to seal these boxes up for shipment, but I could barely open the first one with my bare hands, and after a few minutes of struggling with the second one, I ended up using a butter knife to push the rubber seal to try to break the seal open. (This scratched the paint, unfortunately.) I'm sort of hoping this is just an altitude issue since the shipper is 5,000 feet lower than we are here, but that might cause a problem when we drive in the mountains.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment