US Customs & Border Protection Casualty Response Kit

US Customs & Border Protection Casualty Response KitI ordered this as a compact first aid kit. It comes with some essentials that fit into a small pack and has minimal weight. Have not had to use it yet, but am glad to have it. It is also designed to attach to the exterior of a pack.

I got it to put on my duty belt. It would have been nice to have a choice of material for the carrier, but it works. I wanted a blow out kit that I would have on me whenever I'm in uniform. A big big, but not to bad. It's great to have it where I can get to it with either hand.

Buy US Customs & Border Protection Casualty Response Kit Now

This is an excellent kit to use as a base for a personal trauma kit. I added a hemistatic bandage and an NPA and some other small items that I like to have. It has a small form factor that allows it to be placed almost anywhere you want using the MOLLE attachment.

The seller was great abd easy to work with.

Read Best Reviews of US Customs & Border Protection Casualty Response Kit Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment