Restore Extra Thin Dressing - 4 x 4"

Restore Extra Thin Dressing - 4 x 4' - - Box of 5When I discovered that the average "bandaide" would cause sores under where the adhesive was on my skin, I was introduced to these bandages by the dermatologist at the VA. These are not cheap bandages, but if you have issues with the bandage causing even more sores on your skin, or if you heal slowly, these are great. They come in different sizes, but I normally buy the larger ones. One thing that is nice about these is that they can be cut to size. If they have some overlap around the cut or sore it will allow your body to do the healing and will stay on as long as you want it too. They usually are applied and left on for multiple days, and if it's not healed put a new one on and it will heal. My only issue with these bandages are that they are expensive, but well worth it as far as I'm concerned.

Save 59% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment