Johnson & Johnson Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads, Medium 10 pads

Johnson & Johnson Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads, Medium 10 padsThis is the ideal size of sterile medical pad to have on hand to cover your family's cuts, scrapes, or minor burns. These pads are not like the old style gauze pads that can stick to oozing or bleeding wounds. They have a special coating that prevents them from sticking.

This product in combination with medical tape and a tube of Neosporin® are ideal to treat many minor injuries or wounds and they should be in your emergency medical kit. These pads are sterile as long as the inner package has not been opened and this can help to prevent infection. They help prevent leakage while keeping the injury clean and covered for protection.

When a small BAND-AID® will not work, this is your next choice for treatment. It is a great product and works well.

The two sides of this pad are distinguishable, but Johnson & Johnson can't tell me which side is up. Either the softer side, or the shinier side. To my senses, the shinier side isn't the softer side. Use with micropore paper tape.

Buy Johnson & Johnson Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads, Medium 10 pads Now

I have Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis. It is a most extreme case than my dermatologist has seen in his entire 20 year career. I have used other brands of non-stick pads, such as Curad and even a cheap dollar store version (Rexall). I had no problems with them at all. They never stuck to my sores, not even once. LCV has many different types of pain, one of them being burning pains. Based in the Schmidt sting pain index, I'd give it a 4. I am not attempting to be sarcastic or exaggerate in any way. I got a box of these Johnson and Johnson non-stick pads thinking they would be the best since they were more expensive than the formerly stated brands. I expected them to work, as advertised. I was wrong. They stuck to my sores. The pain of removing them was so excruciating that I nearly vomited. I my opinion, they should take these off of the market.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads, Medium 10 pads Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment