Pouch - Small Acu Zipper First Aid Kit

Pouch - Small Acu Zipper First Aid KitAs others have already mentioned here, this pouch is perfect for carrying cell phone chargers, USB cords etc. I have however, packed it full of small first aid items, useful for hiking, camping, target shooting and of course hunting. It has plenty of room for your band aids, alcohol wipes, antibiotic ointment tubes etc for those minor cuts and bruises etc.

As for the pouch itself, not only is it Molle compatible, allowing you to fasten it to larger, Molle compatible bags etc, but it also comes with a belt loop for simple attachment to a standard belt. I investigated the stitching and found it rather sound, and the zipper too appears as if it would hold up to your standard wear and tear. This little bag also appears to be water resistant as well, which is a plus.

Update: I have now purchased three of these for my tac vest, but they also work great on a standard belt. One in fact holds my UpLula and fit like a glove.

http://www.amazon.com/Butler-Creek-9mm--45-Universal-Unloader/dp/B001HBHNHE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367354233&sr=8-1&keywords=uplula

I attached this to a MOLLE panel on my EDC bag. It's perfect for carrying my phone charging cable, along with the outlet adapter and car charger adapter.

Buy Pouch - Small Acu Zipper First Aid Kit Now

The color is not as subdued as picture but that shouldn't matter as I just need it for small accessories stored in my pack. Otherwise its okay. Time will tell if it holds up. -1 for made in China.

Read Best Reviews of Pouch - Small Acu Zipper First Aid Kit Here

Great product great price. This item performs as well as the national brands with out the inflated prices that come with a national brand name

Want Pouch - Small Acu Zipper First Aid Kit Discount?

I bought these to put the Ruger 10/22 Tri-Mags in. They fit perfectly. The holster that Tri-Mag makes is nice, but too expensive for me, plus I like the digital camouflage design on these. I don't know if it's fair, but I took off one star because it's made in China. I try to buy American when I can, but it's sometimes hard to avoid other options on the market because of price or design appeal.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment