First Response Daily Ovulation Test-20 ct

First Response Daily Ovulation Test-20 ctThese ovulation sticks are amazing. I have PCOS and lost my left ovary to a very large cyst a couple years ago. I knew for sure I would end up having to use fertility meds to have a baby. My cycle is so unpredictable when going off the pill. So when trying to conceive with our first, I bought these sticks. I used them everyday around 4 PM and kept track of the shade of the test line daily. I went about three weeks after my last period before seeing a positive test line. I got two days in a row of positive and that is when we tried to conceive. To our complete shock I did get pregnant! We will be welcoming a baby girl in July 2011!

I normally use Clear Blue Easy Digital Ovulation tests, but my RE wanted me to use a dye opk this month so I picked up a box of the First Response 20 pack at CVS Pharmacy. I think it is a waste that they don't individually wrap each test (which is what Clear Blue Easy does). Once you open the pack you need to use all 20 tests within 30 days. My 20 pack from Clear Blue Easy lasts me 2-3 months so I know I will be throwing out more than half of the First Response tests because I won't need them this month and by next month they will no longer be any good.

Buy First Response Daily Ovulation Test-20 ct Now

My husband & I were anxious to get pregnant again after our twin babies passed away. We conceived the first time after using this product.

Read Best Reviews of First Response Daily Ovulation Test-20 ct Here

I used this when TTC baby number 2. I was still breastfeeding my first, and my cycles/fertility signs were a little crazy. My previous cycle was 40 days, so I bought this because I knew I'd need a lot of tests to capture my surge. I used them daily (at 2 pm, not first morning urinewhich I really think is important) and there was always some form of second line. This is completely normal, but I was worried I'd miss the "positive". My positive finally appeared on the 20th stick (CD 27), and it was an obvious positive once I saw it. I ovulated on day 28 and got pregnant. I really found these very helpful to help me pinpoint ovulation when other signs were difficult to detect. I will certainly use these again!

Want First Response Daily Ovulation Test-20 ct Discount?

When I bought this test I assumed that I would be able to use the left over sticks for my next cycle. The test disables itself once you have a positive reading... Rendering the rest of the sticks you paid for useless. It would have been smarter to buy the normal weekly packs. I would have NEVER bought this test if it said on the package that half of the test I paid for were worthless. Rip off!!!

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment