Earth Mama-Angel Baby Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 oz (60 ml) (Pack of 2)

Earth Mama-Angel Baby Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 ozMy daughter had diaper rash at the tender age of 2 months which we found a little odd. Our first one did not have any such problem. Later we found out that her skin was very sensitive. We tried several products not knowing that they all contained zinc oxide. zinc oxide hardens the skin and she couldn't tolerate it at all. So, we tried this Angel baby product and it worked great. No irritation and no rashes.

But the product is slightly expensive. Amazon was the only place I got a pack of 2 (2oz) for about $19. Other sites were selling each for around $15.00. Even then it is expensive with shipping.

I purchased this product, while expensive, because of the rave reviews others had given it on various websites. My son had a terrible diaper rash that nothing would help. It kept getting worse, turned out it was a yeast infection so we treated it with a round of antibiotics and after realizing that our regular diaper cream was a waste of money, I tried this stuff.

The next time our son's bottom got red, I grabbed the small can of EMAB Bottom Balm. It is a small can but it goes a loooong way. Before I used it, it looked like it was hard but once I touched it, I realized it was quite soft and spreadable. A VERY small amount goes a long way. It goes on almost clear (no messy white stuff here) and smells fresh. I can't really describe the smell but it does not smell like other diaper creams. I actually like the smell.

But this stuff actually works. The next time I opened his diaper, the redness was gone. I've used it about ten times since then and the results have always been the same. I believe that is because it kills excess yeast and other bacteria thanks to the lavender.

I also should mention that I cloth diaper and this stuff will not interfere with the absorbency of the diapers if that is a concern one might haveas we did.

Buy Earth Mama-Angel Baby Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 oz (60 ml) (Pack of 2) Now

I cannot say enough good things about this product. I love that it is made with all natural ingredients. I also love that it heals up a diaper rash nice and quick and is also so gentle on the baby's skin. I do not limit this ointment to diaper rashes only. I also use it on cuts and scrapes and other bang ups too. It really smells nice too. I love it.

Read Best Reviews of Earth Mama-Angel Baby Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 oz (60 ml) (Pack of 2) Here

Not only is this stuff great for its intended purpose, it's incredible for new tattoos. Something that normally takes me 10 days or so to heal from has healed in less than a week. Figured I'd try it, since I was out of the normal lotion I'd use .. this stuff is just incredible!

Want Earth Mama-Angel Baby Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2 oz (60 ml) (Pack of 2) Discount?

I LOVE this product! My poor baby had some pretty bad diaper rashes and NOTHING worked to take it away except prescription cream. I didn't want to keep using those on his tender and very sensitive skin, so I searched for something natural and found this Bottom Balm. Thank God for this stuff! I've been using this for every diaper change for about seven months and he's been rash free ever since. This product is so great, it even works on cuts and scrapes and dry, chapped skin. My whole family loves it! I would recommend this to anyone.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment