EverReady Sterile Gauze Pads, 2x2, 12 Ply, 100/BX, White

EverReady Sterile Gauze Pads, 2x2, 12 Ply, 100/BX, WhiteThese gauze pads are extremely thin. I took a chance on them, even though some other reviews said they were bad, because they said '12 Ply'. I had been buying 12 Ply gauze pads at local stores such as Walmart and a grocery store....I was buying the least expensive ones, not the pricier name brand gauze pads. I figured these EverReady pads would be similar. WRONG. Even using two of these pads is awful, they wad up when wet so I can't use them with saline to wash my wound. And forget about using them to spread ointment, that doesn't work either. The best way for me to describe the thin quality is to have you think about a roll of gauze, cutting a strip from that and folding it in half. That's how flimsy and open-weave these so called 'pads' are.

Cheesecloth type (or maybe worse than the cheapest type of cheesecloth) quality.

It is not absorbent and instead very irritating to your cut with its loose thread.

Buy EverReady Sterile Gauze Pads, 2x2, 12 Ply, 100/BX, White Now

Not what I had expected. Makes a decent filter for oil, coffee grounds and so much more! You have to layer them up to cover a wound.

Read Best Reviews of EverReady Sterile Gauze Pads, 2x2, 12 Ply, 100/BX, White Here

I like using gauze to brush my dogs teeth. These are definitely on the thin side, but get the job done.

Want EverReady Sterile Gauze Pads, 2x2, 12 Ply, 100/BX, White Discount?

We needed these because our rescue Westie is blind and needs his eyes cleaned out often. We love our dogs and wouldn't want to hurt them. These pads are 12 plys of nothing. The price is great unless you throw them away...

Save 54% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment