Early to Rise - Exhilarating Bath and Shower Gel

Kiss My Face Cold & Flu Bath Shower Gel- 1 PackI'm a marketer's dream, really--the first time I saw Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap, 8 oz bars at my health food store I laughed out loud and bought a bar for the sake of the entertaining name and the chemical-free composition. It turned out to be a great soap for days when my skin needs to kick up the moisture.

This shower and bath gel, though, was a gift, and a joke gift at that. It's called Kiss My Face Early to Bed Moisture Bath & Shower Gel (16 fl oz.), and the joke is that I'm known for staying up much too late. And what a dreamy gel it is! The soothing botanical scent lingers just a little, just enough. The bottle claims to contain clove, chamomile, neroli, lavender, ylang ylang and jasmine. I can't pick out all the separate botanical aromas but the overall impression is of lavender and other sleepytime things.

This gel makes a very slick lather that rinses away completely, leaving a pleasant moisturizing effect. Of course the company makes no promises that you'll go to bed early, but this is a VERY soothing shower gel. There are other formulas in the line and maybe next time I'll try Early to Rise.

It's good to know that I'm using an all-natural product from a company that values the environment--and has a sense of humor. (* Subject line is from the Kiss My Face mission statement.)

Linda Bulger, 2008

light enough so you don't smell like a deadhead all day, but provides a very sudsy, relaxing bath. great product!

Buy Early to Rise - Exhilarating Bath and Shower Gel Now

I love this shower gel... It makes me feel awake and energized! I would greatly recommend it to those of us who have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning!!! Try this the next time you "Rise and Shine."

Read Best Reviews of Early to Rise - Exhilarating Bath and Shower Gel Here

My kids smell wonderful for days when we use this bath gel. I love this gentle scent so much that I do my all purpose cleaning with it. The whole house smells of patchouli.

Want Early to Rise - Exhilarating Bath and Shower Gel Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment