WoundSeal Powder, 4 ea

WoundSeal Powder, 4 eaI accidentally cut-off the tip of my finger. There was no skin left to re-attach or have stitches put in. My friend, who is an emergency room doctor, said to keep pressure on it and keep it elevated above my heart. The next day, when I changed the dressing, it was still bleeding. It was painful removing the bandage because it had stuck to my wound.

I went to a local drugstore and saw this product and gave it a try. I could not believe how well it works. Its a dark colored powder that you pour onto your open wound. Then apply pressure for 30-seconds. It forms an instant scab over the wound so it can heal. It stings for about a minute (reaction from all those nerve endings in my wound) but other than that, the relief is immediate. Next, cover with a non-stick bandage pad, tape and you're done. No more bleeding, no more throbbing, no more pain from the injury.

It has been 10-days since I first applied the product. I only used about 1/2 of one of the four packets. My wound has got wet several times since I applied the product and it has not affected the scab. I change the bandage daily. No pain, no infection. It is healing beautifully. I really do swear by this stuff.

PRO's

-Stops bleeding Immediately

_Injury feels much better

_Protects wound against further injury

_Increases heal time

-Don't need a lot of product

_So easy to use

CON's

-Stings for about 30-seconds

My husband takes a blood thinner and when applying Wound Seal, it took two applications but the bleeding was stopped. I highly recomment this product especially for people on tblood thinners. Now I keep one in my purse and always one in our first aid kit.

Buy WoundSeal Powder, 4 ea Now

A lifesaver especially when you're on the water and don't have time to dress up a cut while trying to man a sailboat.

Read Best Reviews of WoundSeal Powder, 4 ea Here

Clipped the tip of my left ring-finger off while slicing a bell pepper. It bled like crazy, but was able to stop it with tightly wrapped bandaids. The next day I removed them in order to change the dressing, and it started to bleed again. Went to Walgreens and found WoundSeal. When i got home I removed the bandaids and immediately used WoundSeal. First, it stings insanely for the first twenty seconds or so, but even then, more than "light pressure" was needed to stop the bleeding, and it was NOT "instant' as they claim, and it took three packets to work. However, it did eventually stop the bleeding and it set like an artificial scab.

I am not totally impressed, but $10 is better than a $700 trip to the emergency room, or outpatient medical clinic.

Want WoundSeal Powder, 4 ea Discount?

Great for quickly sealing wounds. We have a family member taking prednisone with the attendant side effect of easy to scrape skin. This product stops the bleeding instantly. We have one in the car, on the boat, and at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment