DuoDERM Hydroactive Gel 30 g Box: 3

DuoDERM Hydroactive Gel 30 g Box: 3I am a retired physician. I had an amputation of my great toe which wouldn't heal for months. After I started using this it healed progressively. It does what it says, which is to allow tissue to heal without drying out or getting soggy, while dissolving ONLY the dead tissue. It is one step short of miraculous.

Ive several wound ulcers that wound care wanted me to use hydrogel. No where in my area could I find it locally so ended up finding this here on amazon and I got 3 tubes for the price of one and it works.

Buy DuoDERM Hydroactive Gel 30 g Box: 3 Now

DuoDerm, is the related oinment, goes on clear and cool, and dires like water, and it works as great or greater than advertised.

Read Best Reviews of DuoDERM Hydroactive Gel 30 g Box: 3 Here

Misleading information. Web site sales are many times unclear. Requested 1 tube, instead was sent three tubes packaged as one unit. Instead of being charged for one tube was charged for three. Will not deal with this company again.

Want DuoDERM Hydroactive Gel 30 g Box: 3 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment