Coach Self-adhering Elastic Bandage 2 Inch X 2.2 Yards, 1 Count (Pack of 3)

Coach Self-adhering Elastic Bandage 2 Inch X 2.2 Yards, 1 CountNothings worse when your trying to bandage someone with bloody gloved hands...lets just say this prevents alot of headaches. great for in home use as well, no nasty tape marks and contours better then any tape I've used.

These Coach Self-adhering Bandages work great and adhering to itself very well. I have used these on my bicep for several days straight and am very pleased that has not shifted or come loose. These can easily be cut to length and are also reusable if care is taken to rewind them as it is being removed.

Highly Recommended!

CFH

Buy Coach Self-adhering Elastic Bandage 2 Inch X 2.2 Yards, 1 Count (Pack of 3) Now

good product. it was not what i expected it to be, but still worked out great for i needed!the self adhering wrap does just as it is described.

Read Best Reviews of Coach Self-adhering Elastic Bandage 2 Inch X 2.2 Yards, 1 Count (Pack of 3) Here

I hurt/sprained my thumb and ankle, and this bandage is what helpend me the most getting through it all. Fresh out of the bag it is great! Over time it starts to collect dirt/dust and starts to look and feel dirty and old... it might even loose a significant portion of its self adhesing properties. If you are a busy person, doing your business out and about all day it will last 5-7 days tops.

It is light weight and is great to have around just in case. I have one in my backpacking first aid kit too.

I recommend this product, cheaper here than in CVS or Walgreens in my neck of the woods.

Want Coach Self-adhering Elastic Bandage 2 Inch X 2.2 Yards, 1 Count (Pack of 3) Discount?

I bought some items to round out my first aid kit and bought these because of the name brand and price.

About a week later I got my first bout of tendinitis and the only relief I could get was to wrap my wrist with this bandage. I'm so glad I had it on hand. (pun intended) I'm buying more to put back in stock. It pays to have a well stocked kit because you never know when you will need something. This wrap is well made and provided a perfect grip and stuck without needing clips or tape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment