Hygenic Thera-Band Stability Disc Core, Active sitting, Silver, 13"x 2", Latex-Free, PVC, Inflated

Hygenic Thera-Band Stability Disc Core, Active sitting, Silver, 13'x 2', Latex-Free, PVC, InflatedHighly recommended. Three or four times a day, I place this on my office chair for a few minutes. It's like the top of a medicine ball, so forces you to sit actively. My back is much better for it.

I ordered the disc, my wife did not like it and I sent an email asking for an Authorization To Return label and my request was ignored.That is not a goodwill posture from the vendor. Believe me,this is theLast time i use this store to buy my gym equipment and accesories.Vendor will get rich by forcing products to customers, once they get your c.c. you are out of luck!!!

My purchase was for only 40 bucks but every little adds up.

Buy Hygenic Thera-Band Stability Disc Core, Active sitting, Silver, 13"x 2", Latex-Free, PVC, Inflated Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment