Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Dryfit Assorted 17-Count

Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Dryfit Assorted  17-CountMy favorite Band-aids were the Ultra Strips. I needed some more and could not find them available from Amazon anymore. I noticed these new Dryfit Band-aids and thought they looked similar on the package picture so I thought that I would give them a shot. After getting them they seem to be the same thing with a new name. I am not sure why that happened but I am happy to have the same/similar Band-aid that flexes well and stays around my finger through a shower. They also seem to stay on my kid longer than others too. These seem to be full of win all around and I highly recommend them.

This is the perfect hybrid of plastic bandaid and fabric bandaid. You get the flexibility and durability of a fabric bandage with a water repelling seal of a plastic bandaid. They're a bit pricey, but worth the cost. The edges don't fray like normal fabric bandages and they don't slide around when they get wet like plastic bandages.

Buy Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Dryfit Assorted 17-Count Now

keeps working when wet

.

.

submittal javascript NAGS me to put in sixteen characters before it'll accept it. a pain in the &*^*&^&*

Read Best Reviews of Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Dryfit Assorted 17-Count Here

These Band-Aids are comfortable to wear, they stay in place even when placed in an area that bends a lot (finger etc.), and they come off with no bother or stickyness. The BEST!!!!

Want Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Dryfit Assorted 17-Count Discount?

This bandage is great for elbows, knees, or other areas that need flexibility. It didn't stick to my wound and allowed my skin to breathe through the adhesive.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment