R-7 Liquid Bandage Spray 4 Ounce

R-7 Liquid Bandage Spray 4 OunceI got this for my dog who had an open wound on his ear that wouldn't heal. It was really bothering him for awhile.. as he kept shaking his head. I felt so bad for the poor guy.

Now he isn't shaking his head anymore and the wound looks so so much better. It's starting to heal.

My Doberman has a small carcinoma on her foot and I have been trying to get it to heal with antibiotics and bandages. I first tried the 3M and it didn't work very good. This is spray and doesn't sting. I put a good coat of it on the area in the morning and night and it is finally healing after 6 months. The only thing you have to be careful to do is make sure the dog doesn't lick the area for 3-4 minutes. My dog tends to want to lick it right away and I have to sit with her so she doesn't until it dries. It lasts most of the day and after it dries she leaves it alone. I does sting a little bit but nothing major. I would recommend this.

Buy R-7 Liquid Bandage Spray 4 Ounce Now

Seems to work pretty well as a bandage, but so far it hasn't stopped or slowed down my dog from licking the wound, so it doesn't seem like the bitter taste slows him down.

Read Best Reviews of R-7 Liquid Bandage Spray 4 Ounce Here

It keep some sores on my dog's leg protected while healing and didn't have a bad odor like some of these products.

Want R-7 Liquid Bandage Spray 4 Ounce Discount?

My German Shepherd has had back surgery but still drags his back leg somewhat. I spray this on and it keeps his foot from becoming abraided. Its been wonderful.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment