PhysiciansCare Individually Wrapped Moist Lens Cleaning Tissues, 100 count Box

PhysiciansCare Individually Wrapped Moist Lens Cleaning Tissues, 100 count BoxThey are lens wipes and they clean my lenses. Only thing that could have made these better was if they were cloth rather than treated paper. Hey they still work so I am not knocking them down. I plan to use every one that I ordered.

I received these wipes very quickly from the company and they are working great. The box is a dispenser as well. I have a box at work and another at home. I gave my mother a box and she likes them also. Just wipe them down and wait a moment then wipe once more to clear the glass up. Just like they are suppose to work. I do recommend.

Buy PhysiciansCare Individually Wrapped Moist Lens Cleaning Tissues, 100 count Box Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment