Johnson & Johnson First Aid Waterproof Tape (Pack of 2)

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Waterproof TapeThis tape is serviceable, but it isn't the strong, thick white tape I was expecting. Kind of gray, and not as stick as the tape that usually comes in this type of pack. But the seller gave me a bunch of it for free so no complaints there.

We ordered this taking a chance that it maybe only a 1/2" wide. The photo indicates that it is a 1 inch, however the description state that it is 1/2 inch.

Buy Johnson & Johnson First Aid Waterproof Tape (Pack of 2) Now

No surprises here what you see is what you get. Seems to work quite well!

I have taken a bunch off of the roll to add to my trail running emergency pack.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson First Aid Waterproof Tape (Pack of 2) Here

I have an ostime pouch that I tape around the edges when showering. This is the first tape I have used that stays put.

Want Johnson & Johnson First Aid Waterproof Tape (Pack of 2) Discount?

These are nice large rolls of waterproof tape, great for trauma kits or outdoor first aid where the odds of getting wet is most likely. I carry one in my pack first aid kit when I go anywhere outdoors, because you never know. The other roll stays at home. Great price here on Amazon, too.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment