3M Transpore Clear 1-Inch Wide First Aid Tape, 10-Yard Roll (2 Rolls)

3M Transpore Clear 1-Inch Wide First Aid Tape, 10-Yard RollThis is a must-have in your first aid box. YOU DO HAVE A FIRST AID BOX, DON'T YOU? I've had a lot of surgery, so I can authoritatively speak to the hell of pulling dressing tape off your skin on the same spot over and over. This tape is the easiest and least painful to remove. It holds the dressing in place well and does not take patches of skin with it when it's time to change it. Good job, 3M.

Most men who run long distances have problems with the dreaded nipple chafing. Band aid's are the traditional fix, but can get expensive when used almost daily. This tape worked out great. It stuck to the skin in that sensitive area, did not come off as a result of sweating, and wasn't bad to remove. It addressed the problem perfectly.

Buy 3M Transpore Clear 1-Inch Wide First Aid Tape, 10-Yard Roll (2 Rolls) Now

I use this tape to secure my microphone. It's easy to tear, it stays on strong in spite of sweat, and it's not too bad to peel off.

Read Best Reviews of 3M Transpore Clear 1-Inch Wide First Aid Tape, 10-Yard Roll (2 Rolls) Here

I have been using this daily to dress some foot ulcers and it sticks very well, yet peels off fairly cleanly even on my thin skin. It is much more sticky than store brands I've had and can this a 5 star rating. It has not irritated my skin and dressing changes are simpler and quicker since this sticks so well.

Want 3M Transpore Clear 1-Inch Wide First Aid Tape, 10-Yard Roll (2 Rolls) Discount?

Bought to use on my son's wart. It is waterproof, stays on for 2-3 days (summer!) and wart almost gone.

Save 59% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment