3M Nexcare Athletic Cloth Tape, 1-1/2 in x 10-Yards Each, 4 Rolls (Pack of 2)

3M Nexcare Athletic Cloth Tape, 1-1/2 in x 10-Yards Each, 4 RollsUnlucky me fell off a ladder some years ago and I have an ankle that was seriously damaged. From cast to crutches and canes, wraps to orthotics and the search for good shoes, I was not hopeful that I'd ever get back to the long walks I always enjoyed. Taping my ankle helped, but I have very sensitive skin and get hives and rashes from almost every adhesive. Then three good things happened: someone else with an ankle injury shared their method of taping, I found shoes that gave me good support, and I found this 3M cloth tape. It's easy to work with, my skin doesn't get irritated at all, even taping daily. It keeps my ankle nice and stable. I buy a lot of it and this deal on Amazon is the best I've found so far.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment