Water Jel Burn Jel, Pain Relief 25 ea

Water Jel Burn Jel, Pain Relief 25 eaI purchased this because I was lucky enough to have a sample of it on hand! I was cooking and put my frypan into my oven to bake a dinner. After I removed it from the oven and placed it on the stove top, I grabbed the handle and lifted the pan before realizing it was the pan I just removed from a 400 degree oven. I had a sample of this gel and put it on my burning hand. First, it stopped the pain in about 30 seconds and next it somehow stopped my hand from even blistering. It was as if I never touched the pan. I can't explain how magical this stuff really is!

This stuff is amazing! I was given a sample of it last year at Disneyland after getting a bad sunburn. I hurt so bad I thought we were going to miss a day of playing. When we got back to the hotel, I put this on and almost immediately the pain was gone. The next couple days I alternated between sunscreen during the day and this at night and you couldn't even tell I'd ever been burned. Amazing product! Overall, the best thing about it is the instant pain relief.

Buy Water Jel Burn Jel, Pain Relief 25 ea Now

My husband had part of a load of hot asphalt dumped on his bald head. Asphalt is usually 300 degrees. They used this product after they had brushed off what they could. He came home with no blisters, no burns, and not in pain. No kitchen, shop, or house with a wood stove should be without it!!!!!!! It should be in your camping gear as well!!

Read Best Reviews of Water Jel Burn Jel, Pain Relief 25 ea Here

The first rule is not to get burned. However, working with a number of hot hobbies including a Fisher wood-burning stove in the workshop, accidents do sometimes happen.

For this review, I'll be referring only to 2nd-degree burns resulting in white, melted skin, blistering and peeling.

This Burn Gel has appeared in my Amazon.Com recommendations for months. I've ignored it each time. I've walked around with ice packs strapped to some medium-rare chuck of flesh for years, why change now? Why are men so stubborn and reluctant to change?

Hot mufflers on motorcycles hate me. In fact, most hot things do.

It took a cast-iron skillet in my favorite Mexican restaurant to convince me to change my errant ways. The tantalizing aroma and sight of SIZZLING chicken fajitas captured my eyes and caused my stomach to kick my brain under the table. I missed the big padded handle and grabbed the skillet.

The server always warns of a hot skillet when he places it on the table. It was not his fault.

In one ear and out the other. Another dominate male trait in my family.

Although the pain was intense and the napkins full of ice were a dripping mess, trying to eat with my left hand was a bigger mess.

My biggest regret was the embarrassment I suffered from the workers running around afraid that I might file a lawsuit. Any person who would do such a thing because they were stupid ought to be shot and removed from the gene pool.

As soon as I got home, I logged in, careful not to drip water into my keyboard, and ordered the Water-Jel Burn Jel from Amazon.Com.

Less than a month later while in the workshop, a 3-inch burn magically appeared on the back of my forearm. My doubt turned to jubilation as soon as I covered the burn with Burn Jel. The pain instantly vanished. The most amazing thing was the healing. Burns have always left scars on me. This time, there was no scar. It's been two weeks and the burn is barely visible. I am 100% sold on this product and am ordering more for every vehicle emergency kit and workshop location. Keeping one of the tiny sealed packets in my pocket at all times might be a good idea.

Don't get burned!

Want Water Jel Burn Jel, Pain Relief 25 ea Discount?

Water Jel Burn Jel is a topical cooling gel that is an absolute must have component to any first aid kit for fast relief of first degree burns. A first degree burn is the least serious type of burn in which only the outer layer of skin is burned. The skin is usually red and can be very painful. Burn Jel contains Lidocaine and works by stopping the burning process, cools the burn, relieves pain, and prevents further injury.

Although each packet is 1/8 oz. it does spread well over a rather large area. For example, I used this on someone with a severe sunburn to her shoulders, back, neck and chest. Two packets provided complete relief from her pain and lasted for about three hours. I originally tried two other "burn products" to provide pain relief but neither was effective. The relief from Burn Jel was immediate and will be my "go to" for treatment of minor burns. Burn Jel will be in my first aid kits and EDC gear.

I highly recommend Burn Jel as it provides highly effective and fast relief from minor burns. The packets are small and convenient to carry in your first aid kit. Five stars does not do this product justification! Hopefully you will never have to use Burn Jel but you should have it handy in case it is needed.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment