Holista Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure, 0.8 Ounce

Holista Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure, 0.8 OunceReceived via subscribe and save. I had received before with no problem. This bottle, however, had the strongest smell as soon as I removed the bubble wrap. When I examined the bottle, it wasn't full. It appeared that a quarter of the bottle was gone. I've cancelled my subscriiption.

It was ok. Not as effective as recommended but I may work differently for each individuals. I really like the smell. It grows on you.

Buy Holista Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure, 0.8 Ounce Now

I use this for fragrance and in homemade cleaning products. The bottle is great, doesn't leak, love that it's 100% pure and the size is right for the price. Will buy again soon.

Read Best Reviews of Holista Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure, 0.8 Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment