Valeo 4-Inch VLP Performance Low Profile Belt

Valeo 4-Inch VLP Performance Low Profile BeltI am very happy with this belt, great value and very comfortable. I have been using it on my heaviest sets of squats, deadlifts and cleans. Much easier to wear for cleans than a leather belt. Maybe not quite as much support as a leather belt for heavy squats, but I am much more comfotable using it. Its low profile makes it nice for cleans and snatch. The velcro strap gets plenty tight and is "infinitely" adjustable.

I always worked out completely raw, which is without straps or a belt. But after reading about the benefits of using a belt for abdominal pressure, I picked up this cheap belt. Cheap as in price and not in quality, this belt holds up well and provides the support I wanted. The nylon belt is preferred over leather for olympic style weightlifting, but provides enough support for heavy squatting and deadlifting. Best addition to my workouts at a great price.

Buy Valeo 4-Inch VLP Performance Low Profile Belt Now

Previous reviewer was right, I am a size 32" waist, and ordered the Medium sized belt per the size chart, sadly the belt was too small and had to return it and purchase a Large sized belt from Amazon instead. The quality of the belt is good, just not being able to get the right sized belt was a bit frustrating. The manufacturer's size chart should be revised to reflect the actual size.

Read Best Reviews of Valeo 4-Inch VLP Performance Low Profile Belt Here

After reading the reviews about it being smaller than what the description said, I went ahead and got the larger size (Medium). My waist size fluctuates between 29 and 30.5 inches, but upon trying it on, I realized that those reviewers probably did not realize that the belt is SUPPOSED to fit very snug, otherwise it will rise up when you squat or do other weight lifting movements. I should've gone with the description, as a small would have probably fit me more snug and still have enough velcro overlay. Sure, the medium "feels" like it fits when you first put it on, but when you start moving, it doesn't stay in one place like it should and it rides up. Plus, when I pulled it tight I ran out of space to overlay it because the belt loop got in the way to make it tighter. Otherwise, the material feels great! Enough sturdiness yet flexible enough to fit your body's natural curves. I think I will order the small, see how it fits and give the medium away to a fellow crossfitter.

Want Valeo 4-Inch VLP Performance Low Profile Belt Discount?

The item fits well, adjusts easily, holds the adjustment, and it is made of high quality materials which are finished nicely. I would recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment