TYTEX INC TYT5000520301300 Carefix StomaSafe Classic Ostomy Support Garments

TYTEX INC TYT5000520301300 Carefix StomaSafe Classic Ostomy Support GarmentsI am so glad I bought these. I am a urostomate, and I was looking for a product that would both provide support to the ostomy pouch, as well as keeping the pouch from rubbing against my skin. This garment is very light, airy, you don't even know you're wearing anything. It seems to be made of a sheer, stretchable, cotton gauze. The garment has two layers, the pouch fits between the two layers. There are holes to fit the garment around the flange, so everything else is inside the garment. The picture online doesn't show how great this works. There is an opening at the bottom, so the pouch is easily drained. There is no more weight hanging on my stoma, nothing banging against my abdomen, I even forget I have a pouch any more! Highly recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment