Revlon Cream Blush - NEW ! (varied colors)

Revlon Cream Blush 09 Rosy Glowlove the consistency and the the shade goes on sheer and looks very natural, so much better than more expensive cream blushes from department stores ( the only way to go by the way if you want the color to last all day)

I love this product! Using just your fingers and maybe a cotton ball the product goes on smoothly and, with blending, looks very natural. I can only wear the "First Blush" shade, so it is very frustrating that Revlon has discontinued it. It seems a constant: the minute you find a product that you like, the company discontinues it. B0000!

Buy Revlon Cream Blush - NEW ! (varied colors) Now

I read over the other reviews and chose this color because I didn't want anything too dark or too pink...I wanted a rosy glow.

Unfortunately, this blush disappeared on my skin. I kept adding more but honestly couldn't see any difference.

I have a medium skin tone. This might work better on someone with very fair skin.

Read Best Reviews of Revlon Cream Blush - NEW ! (varied colors) Here

This blush is very creamy. Only problem is it is a light color and does not show up much. Try a different color.

Want Revlon Cream Blush - NEW ! (varied colors) Discount?

this is my favorite blush, love the color and the fact that its a cream,

hard to find in stores around my area.

Save 84% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment