3 Pack Merthiolate Tincture - Anticeptic - Tintura by De La Cruz

3 Pack Merthiolate Tincture - Anticeptic - Tintura by De La CruzMy parents used this stuff when I was a kid and I grew to like it. However, it is difficult to find. The local Wallgreens and CVS, etc., don't carry it. So, I get mine from Amazon.

It arrived quickly after ordering and was as advertised.

YES, it stings a little when you use it. And it stains like iodine. But, it works well and quickly.

This 3-pack should last me for years to come.

Ah just as I remember. Burns like hell when you put it on and red dyed for days on end. I miss grandma's medicine cabinet. Hers was just this stuff, vasaline, and band aids. Not the 50+ things I have in mine.

Buy 3 Pack Merthiolate Tincture - Anticeptic - Tintura by De La Cruz Now

This product arrived very quickly after I placed the order. I was expecting clear Merthiolate not the red stuff. I does stain the skin and I was looking for the clear like they used to make.

Read Best Reviews of 3 Pack Merthiolate Tincture - Anticeptic - Tintura by De La Cruz Here

My parents had this around when we were kids and it would burn when applied but it did work. So I'm so glad that it is still around.

Want 3 Pack Merthiolate Tincture - Anticeptic - Tintura by De La Cruz Discount?

bought this item thinking it was the stuff i used as a kid but, it has changed have been told the stuff years ago had a now banned substance in it

0 comments:

Post a Comment