Organic Root Stimulator Jojoba Oil, 5.5 Ounce

Organic Root Stimulator Jojoba Oil, 5.5 OunceI have to disagree with the other reviewers. It did not left my hair greasy but well moistured. When I remove my rollers, I just put some in my hands and brush it in and voila. Well, everything can not work on everyone; but it worked for me. I just tried the hair lotion and think it is also a wonderful product. Some reviewers said that it is not organic but junk, I don't know about that but if it's junk, how come it works so well. I can imagine if it was really organic.

I know that this isn't pure organic jojoba oil, but that's okaybecause it definitely suits my purposes. I usually create lots of two strand twists with this oil after putting in a leave-in conditioner. When it's almost dry I unravel the twists and WA-LA my hair is shiny, moisturized and healthy in appearance. This is a good way for me to get a 'fro' that stands up properly, being that I leave the twists together near my scalp.. I wouldn't use this product for anything other than braid-outs/twists-outs because in order to get in on my hair I'd probably comb out all of the curls. I like this product! Don't use too much though, or your hair will be very greasy. I'd love to find an organic version of this with the same consistency.

positives: feels good, provides shine,

negatives: it definitely smells of something, but it does not smell bad

Buy Organic Root Stimulator Jojoba Oil, 5.5 Ounce Now

Ladies, this product is excellent. I do not and would not use this everyday. But hear are some really good uses for this. Before any relaxer I always treat my hair and scalp with some kind of grease protectant. I was scracthing horribly and I based just 20 minutes before my relaxer with this and I got minimaal burning. I only felt a light tingle and that was when it was time to rinse. I must say that I did have a sensitive scalp relaxer applied. So, I also treat my hair with oil and then coat with this prior to relaxing. My hair comes out great and it decreases the overlap that happens with relaxers.

This is also good for natural pony tails. I use on my daughter's hair with water to form a nice sleek and shiny ponytail. She has natural hair. I have used it on my hair with water to pull back into a ponytail as well.

That is just a few of the uses that you can to with this product. One rater said that it is the equivalent of vaseline. I don't agree with that at all. It may share some properties as this has petrolatum in it and it is the first ingredient but it has more and does help the hair. I am not a fan of product that have petrolatum in them but I do use them for what the work for and the rest of the time I keep my hair and my daughter's hair moisturized by using oils such as olive oil, grapeseed oil. coconut oil, jojoba oils that are natural oils. Try to stay away from things that have cones as they can be drying and block moisture you try to put back in your hair.

I hope this helps someone. And there are tons of information on youtube to help with health hair journeys. I will eventually start my on channel as well to help people with infomration. Good luck if you purchase this.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Root Stimulator Jojoba Oil, 5.5 Ounce Here

I wanted a product with Jojoba Oil, which is supposed to be very good to the hair, and I like the smell, but its very loose and greasy.

Want Organic Root Stimulator Jojoba Oil, 5.5 Ounce Discount?

This is nothing more than vaseline with some more junk in it that does nothing for your hair. Jojoba oil is in it, but it is so little that it has no effect. This product is very heavy and weighs the hair down greatly. If you like putting straight vaseline on your hair and scalp, then this product is for you.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment